Hematocrit centrifuge with AC24P rotor is used for determination of volume fractions of erythrocytes in blood and also for separation of micro blood and solution.
Hematocrit centrifuge with A24-2P rotor is used for extraction of DNA and RNA.
– Speed range of 200-14000r rpm, Max. RCF 18260×g
– Two rotors, hematocrit rotor with Max. capacity 24 capillary tubes and 2ml×24 rotor
– Precise control speed and time with efficient separation
☆ Conforms to international safety standards and regulations
– DRAGONLAB clinical centrifuges have passed the explosion-proof test and marked with CE, cTUVus and FCC. MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20 including explosion-proof and bio-safe tests.
– Passed EN61010-2-101:2002 particular requirements for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment
– High strength plastic rotor and excellent balance technology to guarantee a quiet and stable operation
– Dual protection casing provides safe and reliable running
– Brushless motor drive quickly and effortlessly accelerates the rotor to set speed
☆ Precise control
– CPU controls all operating parameters including speed and time
– High accuracy of speed, excellent performance
– Operation can be timed from 30 seconds to 99 minutes or continuous running
– Timer commences once the set speed is reached, so the separation time is more accurate
– Gentle braking at low speeds with efficient separation
☆ Ergonomic design
– User-friendly large LCD display show all information
– RPM or G-force can be set and displayed
– Parameters can be modified after the set speed is reached
– Quick spins are possible by pressing and holding PULSE key. The centrifuge speed can be accelerated and held at the target speed.
– Automatic release the lid when operation has stopped to save processing time
– Easy-to-read processing display and sound alert
For more information about DM1424 Hematocrit Centrifuge